California Commercial & Industrial Roof Maintenance Services
Your Custom Text Here
Commercial & Industrial Roof Maintenance
Proactive Roof Maintenance is key to extending the life of an existing roof. Taking a proactive approach helps to avoid unanticipated problems and allows for better budgeting. The Roof Group's Roof Maintenance Services include:
- Annual, Bi-Annual, Quarterly and Monthly Roof Maintenance Plans
- Clearing debris from roof and drainage areas
- Sealing of penetration collars and bases, flashing angles, corners, exposed fasteners, surface anomalies
- Sealing of sheet metal components including coping joints, wall flashing, penetration flanges)
- Sealing of surface anomalies (rips, tears, gouges, open ridges, splits)
- Surfacing/coating of worn areas
- Cutting tree branches from roof and walls
- Generate a detailed Roof Maintenance Report upon completion
And much more! The Roof Group's 38-Point Roof Maintenance Programs are designed to fit any budget!
Commercial and Industrial Building Roof Repairs
The Roof Group performs various Roof Repairs which include:
- Permanent sealing of flashings, flanges, surface anomalies, fastener penetrations
- Skylight and Mechanical Equipment flashing installations
- Curb & Platform construction and flashing
- Drainage, slope and component repairs
- Gutter, downspout and hopper installations
- Skylight lens replacement
- Sheet metal coping and counter-flashing installations
- Piping and conduit support installations
- Deck modifications and re-surfacing
- Grate, railing and post installations
- Recessed drain box rebuilds and modifications
- Grout replacement and sealing
- Roof Tile replacement
Roof Leak Services
From that pesky drip that continues to annoy you to the deluge of water from a poorly installed roof penetration, roof leaks can be burdensome, costly and can threaten the integrity of your roof. The Roof Group's Leak Detection Service takes care of your leaks leaving you with peace of mind!
Often times Roof Leaks can be easily rectified even during storms while other times extensive repairs are needed. Our service technicians are trained to identify leak sources and make the proper repairs. We also perform interior work from the ancillary damages leaks create including ceiling tile replacement, drywall and texture repairs, painting and baseboard removal and replacement.
TRG performs emergency leak services including covering damaged skylights, snaking problem drains, covering mechanical equipment and more.
Roof and Deck Coatings
Roof Coatings are used on both existing and new membranes. Roof Coating systems can be installed for a bout half the cost of a conventional membrane assembly while sustaining their reflectivity and energy efficiency. Roof coatings can extend the life of a roof by protecting it from harmful UV rays.
Roof coatings also provide:
- Energy savings by reducing heat transfer
- Improve a roof's appearance
- The elimination of tearing off an existing roof system
Drain Maintenance Program
The Roof Group offers our specialized DMP (Drain Maintenance Program) Service.
This program consists of routine rooftop maintenance visit concentrating on the drains/gutters and drainage areas of your roof. The drainage areas surrounding the drains are cleaned and all debris which could hinder drainage is removed.
All debris that is blocking the drain domes is removed and if domes are missing or damaged, new ones are installed to prevent debris from plugging drains.
Blocked drains are typically the source of severe roof damages including roof collapses. By simply keeping these areas free of debris, you are doing a great service to your roof, building, and most importantly, the occupants of the building!